Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Found away to put my computer to work

Now, I just started this a it look like it might be pretty good. It the Gomaz Peers link. I downloaded ( there's no spam or anything bad going to the computer) it and so far I've only made about $3.00. I noticed that I make about .10 a day, because I have DSL and I'm on the Internet all of the time. I haven't tryed out the referral program yet, but it says that you get a dollar for every referral and the max amount is $45 per month. Hey that would pay for my Internet and my long distance. Hmmm, they pay through Pay Pal, so the end of the month is coming up and lets see how much I make off of this one. I starting to think that with all of my sites combined I do have to potentl to have a better income, then I did working at some of my jobs I've had in the past.

No comments: