Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Working From Home

When I had my first child, my husband and I decided that it would be cheaper and smarter for me to be a stay at home mom. Well, I felt great about it at first, then I time wore on I began to feel bad for spending the money that he had worked so hard on. I looked in to daycare cost and they were outrageous. For my daughter at the time was going to be over $600 a month and we didn't qualify for m help, because my husband was one dollar over the limit for making enough money. So, after a lot of research I decided that I would put my self and my computer to work. I spent hours looking at the "get rich quick" and found that almost all of them are in fact scams. Go figair! Well, I did find sites that do work and combined I have made enough to pay some of my bills. One site I found last year around Christmas and I was able to get a few extra presents, it also helped out with my kids birthdays ( one's in January and the other's in February). This one is Points 2 Shop. Well, a few months ago they opened a sister site called Cashle. So here is how I make this work for me. In the Points 2 Shop platform I fill out the manual offer for points only and on the Cashle side I fill out the regular offer for cash. It work out pretty well, plus when you sign up, you get a bonus. I have watched this site grow and now they have some really neat features, such as quest, games, lottrey, and contest. Please take a look at it and feel free to let me know what you think.

No comments: